As the Nigeria 2023 election is fast approaching, it’s very important that we look at some of the political we have in Nigeria. This might not be comprehensive registered political parties registered in 2022. We just intended to provide the we think are the top twenty (20) parties.
What Is Political Party?
According to Wekipedia, “A political party is an organization that coordinates candidates to compete in a particular country’s elections. It is common for the members of a party to hold similar ideas about politics, and parties may promote specific ideological or policy goals”.
A political party is an organization or group of individual that makes sure an individual emerges as flag bearer to compete in a country election. This competition is always between other political parties in a given country.
01. All Progressives Congress (APC)
02. Accord (A)
03. All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)
04. African Democratic Congress (ADC)
05. Action Democratic Party (ADP)
06. Action Alliance (AA)
07. African Action Congress (AAC)
08. Allied Peoples Movement (APM)
09. Action Peoples Party (APP)
10. Boot Party (BP)
11. Labour Party (LP)
12. New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
13. National Rescue Movement (NRM)
14. People’s Democratic Party (PDP)
15. Ralph Okey Nwosu People’s
16. Redemption Party (PRP)
17. Social Democratic Party (SDP)
18. Young Progressives Party (YPP)
19. Young Democratic Party (YDP)
20. Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)
Thank so much for reading through, Incase you have any contribution, please share with us via the comment box and please share this article with other internet users.